Ultimate Guide to Thanksgiving in Downtown Sac
ICYMI, Sacramento was just ranked #1 for Thanksgiving in California by the real estate site, Trulia.
You can catch their methodology, here, but we’re not worried about it – bring on the Turkey-Day gloating (be warned, it may come with a bit of bloating).
Honor our most recent accolade by tackling this full-day Thanksgiving marathon of downtown dining and experiences.
1. Start your day: Run To Feed The Hungry, the annual 10k (5K route included) held every Thanksgiving, is the ideal kickoff to a day that will be filled with consuming a cornucopia of carb-heavy food. Be sure to say hi to the #DowntownSac team!
2. Stretch it out: Don’t stop now, this is just the beginning. Get a boost at Yoga Seed Collective Slow Flow Thanksgiving Class, a slower-than-normal class designed to prepare you for Thanksgiving food overload.
3. Fill up: You’ve run (walked) and stretched, now you’ve made it – it’s time to eat. The Hyatt Regency Thanksgiving Feast will have traditional favorites AND new delights. You want it, they’ll have it.
4. Skate it off: Don’t drift into a food coma just yet…Downtown Sacramento Ice Rink will be calling your name! At this point, you’re full but not ready to quit so head over, lace up and work off the biggest meal of the year.
5. Celebrate success: Finish strong at a local happy hour and you, friend, will have completed one steller T-Day marathon in Downtown Sac.
Snap and share along the way using #TDayMarathon and #DowntownSac.
See you out there and have a happy, happy Thanksgiving.